What time can I drop off donations?
What services have changed due to COVID-19?
What donations do/don't you accept?
- Clothing, shoes, boots
- Hats, gloves, mittens, scarves
- Books, records, CDs, DVDs
- Games, toys, sports equipment
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps, small appliances
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Linens, curtains, blankets, etc
- Stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD players, Blu-ray players, CD players,
- Gaming consoles, remotes, video games
- Camcorders, cameras, camera lens attachments
- Office supplies
- Office equipment: printers, copiers, scanners, toner cartridges, electric typewriters, word processors
- Cell phones, handsets, fax machines, pagers, answering machines, telephone systems
- CPUs, Flat screen monitors, keyboards, hard drives, laptops, modems, computer mice
- Flat screen TVs (no tube tvs)
- Furniture: Dressers, tables, sofas, bed frames (not including water bed frames or basic metal frames) etc.
- CRT "Tube" TVs
- CRT "Tube" Computer Monitors
- Cribs, carseats, etc.
- Household chemical products: pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, aerosols, etc.
- Automotive hazardous waste: tires, lead acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oils, antifreeze, etc.
- Refrigerators, freezers, stoves/ovens, washers/dryers, airconditioners, dehumidifiers, furnace, trash compactors, water heaters, large console, stereos, freon-based appliances, etc.
- Any furniture with the following: stains, missing pieces, animal fur, broken pieces
- Used mattresses or box springs
- Open/partially used personal care: Shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover, shaving cream, hairspray, shavers, perfume